Ok, only you can decide if this is something you want to do, keeping in mind the security concerns.
- Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to launch the “Run” dialog box.
- Type in control userpasswords2 + ENTER
- The User Accounts window will display.
- Uncheck “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”
- Click OK
- You will then be prompted to enter the current password and confirm it.
- After doing so, you will no longer be prompted to enter your password upon login.